Twitter? Microsharing? Wha??
What is Twitter?
Other tools have also sprung up, for sharing small messages similar to Twitter, that can be used within organizations and also for specific niche purposes. We refer to the category of these tools “microsharing.” It is also referred to as microblogging, social messaging, and others.
The Pistachio Team’s perspective on Twitter
- Enterprise Microsharing Tools Comparison at Pistachio Consulting
- Twitter is my Village by Laura Fitton
- Ode to Twitter by Laura Fitton
- Twitter Makes us More compilation from 100’s of Twitterers
- Twittering her way from mom-at-home to Global Presence (Laura’s story and ideas for business use, by Shel Israel)
- Twitter in the Enterprise: Up the Next Hill in ASTD’s T+D by Marcia Conner
- Twitter for Trainers first in ASTD’s T+D reprinted on the TouchbaseBlog by Marcia Conner
- The Latest in Learning Fast: edu-Twittering in Fast Company by Marcia Conner
- Enterprise Micro-Learning in Fast Company and on the TouchbaseBlog by Marcia Conner
- Are Employees Twittering Away Productivity? in Fast Company by Marcia Conner
- Twitterprise: Bringing Whole Selves to Work in Fast Company by Marcia Conner
- Twitterbursts: It’s All About The Tools; It’s Not About The Tools in Fast Company by Marcia Conner
- Can Twittering Create an Economy of Words? in Fast Company by Marcia Conner
We can help you learn more
- Getting Started – if you are brand new to Twitter
- Reading Lists:
- Brands on Twitter
Pistachio Consulting helps companies, brands, agencies and high profile individuals make smart business use of microsharing tools like Twitter. We provide briefings, consulting, strategy, training and full microsharing programs that create value, engage customers, learn more about their customers and better engage with their market. We also offer professional services and research to support microsharing inside the enterprise.