More and more brands are flocking to Twitter, most with an overriding sense of uncertainty. What is the set of tools (video, text, photo, audio, search, clients, etc.) that comprise microsharing? What does it do? What can we use it for? How do we reach our audience here? How is this different? How can we measure success? How do we govern it?
Smart businesses want to understand and learn how to approach the opportunity. We educate and develop standards of excellence, authenticity and engagement.
- Provide another channel for service and support
- Knowledge sharing, collaboration and co-innovation with customers
- Increase brand awareness and influence
- New sources of revenue
- Marketing and sales channel
- Market intelligence
Our methodology incorporates a disciplined approach with dynamic, creative innovation
- Market overview
- Best practices
- Recommendations and strategy
- Implementation and support
We Help Brands Answer:
Who are you? What do you want to accomplish? How can you use these tools to generate unique value and business opportunities?
We deliver business and brand value through innovative market engagements on Twitter and other compelling microsharing tools. We develop innovative, productive, measurable strategies for corporate, brand and individual clients and we partner with other firms to provide expert advice to their clients.
- Briefings: bring your team’s skills up to date or have us show our clients what is possible.
- Executive, individual and team coaching
- Defining standards of excellence, authenticity and engagement
- Best practices and research
- Coaching high-profile individuals: executives, celebrities, marketers…
- Turnkey lifestreaming/microsharing solutions: strategy, tools, training, implementation, advice, coaching and revenue sources