Speaking and more
Twitter for Business keynote: Webcom Montreal, November 2008.
Whether you need a great keynote, executive briefing, panelist, webinar, live appearance, interview, tutorial, phone consult or retained advisor, I’m here to serve. Learn why Guy Kawasaki, Richard Binhammer (@richardatdell), Penelope Trunk and hundreds of other individuals and businesses credit me with helping them “really get” Twitter and effective ways to use it.
I’d love to speak at your next conference or private event. Please contactMonitor Talent to book your dates:
- Mel Blake +1 617-252-2472 (Mel_Blake@monitor.com)
- Jacqueline Lewis +1 617-252-2022 (email@example.com)
- Meghan Journey 1 617-252-2022 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Twitter Wins SNCR Innovation of the Year
Our TouchBase blog also provides the best available research, case studies, tool reviews and trends analysis on the business use of microsharing.
For Events & Speaking Clients
I’ve been honored to participate in conferences and gatherings all over the world, and to speak to groups and audiences that have challenged me with their experiences and understanding. One of the best parts of speaking is the conversations that occur after I step the stage (not to mention that they’re often a significant measure of the value of the session itself!)
Our business and social cultures are opening up more every day to the power of new ideas and fresh perspectives –and I’m glad to be part of that innovative step forward.
I’ve spoken on a variety of topics and issues from the power of microsharing, to social media integration, to effective corporate communications… and I’m confident I can bring a strong, industry-leading voice to your event as well.
Give me a call to discuss your vision and plans — and introduce me to your community!
More about my upcoming speaking engagements on the Calendar.
Some speaking topics include…
- Twitter for Business
- Microsharing in the Enterprise
- Productive Twittering for Executives and Celebrities
- Agency briefings: what your clients and team must know about microsharing and Twitter
- Effective presentations and speaking
I’d love to start the conversation at your…
- Conferences, events, company meetings, trainings
- Venture fairs and startup conferences
- Trade shows, professional and industry associations
- Networking, alumni and other affinity organizations
And provide leadership and inspiration through…
- Lunch & learns
- Concurrent sessions/panels
- Speaking tailored to your needs
You can often find me at Boston area tech and social media events, Tweetups, conferences, WebInno events and more. Please introduce yourself and say hello!
Past Speaking Engagements:
- Microjournalism: Breaking News in 140 or Less with Doc Searls andRobert Scoble
- Twitter: Building the Connections That Drive Traffic with Stowe Boyd, Tony “@Zappos” Hsieh, Erin Kotecki-Vest and Lucretia Pruitt
- New Marketing Summit bootcamp
- Cramer Communications Webinar Series
- Jive Software Enterprise UI/UX Summit Aspen, CO
- Enterprise 2.0 Boston, MA
- CPCGlobal’s Phillips Forum Boston, MA
- Going Solo Lausanne, Switzerland
- Bentley College, Waltham, MA
- True Stories from Social Media panel with Guy Kawasaki
- “10 Minutes to a Presentation that Rocks More” MyOovooDay Live Clinic:
- “How Twitter Chnaged my Life” Social Media Breakfast , S&S in Cambridge
- PRSA Boston Beyond Blogging Waltham, MA
- and more including Dr. B. N. College of Architecture, PubCon, PodCamp Boston, BlogTalkRadio, Making Killer Presentations, Blogtoberfest San Marcos, Emerson College